Extruder Type Gearbox Speed Reducer
1) Small volume
2) Big transmission torque
3) High efficiency
4) Low consumption
About gearbox :
ZLYJ gearbox series are transmission devices, which are specially designed for single-screw extruder with high precision, hard gear surface, accompany with thrust. Adopting the technical specifications stipulated in JB/T9050.1-1999, all CHINAMFG gearboxes are designed accordingly.
1. The material of gear is the high strength alloy steel, it is manufactured by carburizing, quenching (and other heat treatment), gringding process at last. The gear is in high precison ( 6 grade ) and high hardness ( reaches HRC54-62). Besides, it features low noise when operating.
2. It contains high bearing ability thrust, which is performed reliable and can withstand larger axial thrust.
3. All the items are treated by forced lubrication and cooling system except very few small specification products.
4. CHINAMFG series gearbox is adopted by six-side processing box. Its normal installation is horizontal, but can also be changed to vertical installation according to customer’s requirment.
5. Efficiency transmission, low noise, long operaton time.
Main technicl parameters :
|Type||Spec||Input Power(kw)||N( enter)||N(output)||Output Torque||Permitted axial thrust of output shaft(KN)||Screw Diameter||Length-diameter ratio|
Why choose us?
A> long time experience and history
B> long time nitriding treatment and heating treatment by itself
C>advanced Fanuk series CNC computer-controlled milling machines
D>depth hole drilling machine in 18meters length, which ensure the straigtnss of barrel inside.
E> CAD drawing confirmation before start making
F> Prompt after sale service
G>Land owner and registration capital 25, 000, 000RMB
About our company :
ZHangZhoug pinbo plastic machinery co.,ltd is located in HangZhou HangZhou city
with brand of PYM(Former HangZhou yumin machine screw co.ltd since 1988). The company is specialized in making screw barrel, gearbox zlyj series,
t die, filter and extruder machine. It has become one of the largest
supplier of main parts in HangZhou city which is the basement of plastic
Waiting for your inquiry ! Welcome to our company .
|Color:||a Series of Color Can Choose|
Are there any disadvantages or limitations to using gear reducer systems?
While gear reducer systems offer numerous advantages, they also come with certain disadvantages and limitations that should be considered during the selection and implementation process:
1. Size and Weight: Gear reducers can be bulky and heavy, especially for applications requiring high gear ratios. This can impact the overall size and weight of the machinery or equipment, which may be a concern in space-constrained environments.
2. Efficiency Loss: Despite their high efficiency, gear reducers can experience energy losses due to friction between gear teeth and other components. This can lead to a reduction in overall system efficiency, particularly in cases where multiple gear stages are used.
3. Cost: The design, manufacturing, and assembly of gear reducers can involve complex processes and precision machining, which can contribute to higher initial costs compared to other power transmission solutions.
4. Maintenance: Gear reducer systems require regular maintenance, including lubrication, inspection, and potential gear replacement over time. Maintenance activities can lead to downtime and associated costs in industrial settings.
5. Noise and Vibration: Gear reducers can generate noise and vibrations, especially at high speeds or when operating under heavy loads. Additional measures may be needed to mitigate noise and vibration issues.
6. Limited Gear Ratios: While gear reducers offer a wide range of gear ratios, there may be limitations in achieving extremely high or low ratios in certain designs.
7. Temperature Sensitivity: Extreme temperatures can affect the performance of gear reducer systems, particularly if inadequate lubrication or cooling is provided.
8. Shock Loads: While gear reducers are designed to handle shock loads to some extent, severe shock loads or abrupt changes in torque can still lead to potential damage or premature wear.
Despite these limitations, gear reducer systems remain widely used and versatile components in various industries, and their disadvantages can often be mitigated through proper design, selection, and maintenance practices.
How do gear reducers handle shock loads and sudden changes in torque?
Gear reducers are designed to handle shock loads and sudden changes in torque through several mechanisms that enhance their durability and reliability in challenging operating conditions.
1. Robust Construction: Gear reducers are constructed using high-strength materials and precision manufacturing techniques. This ensures that the gears, bearings, and other components can withstand sudden impacts and high torque fluctuations without deformation or failure.
2. Shock-Absorbing Features: Some gear reducer designs incorporate shock-absorbing features, such as flexible couplings, elastomeric elements, or torsionally flexible gear designs. These features help dampen and dissipate the energy from sudden shocks or torque spikes, reducing the impact on the entire system.
3. Torque Limiters: In applications where shock loads are common, torque limiters may be integrated into the gear reducer. These devices automatically disengage or slip when a certain torque threshold is exceeded, preventing damage to the gears and other components.
4. Overload Protection: Gear reducers can be equipped with overload protection mechanisms, such as shear pins or torque sensors. These mechanisms detect excessive torque and disengage the drive temporarily, allowing the system to absorb the shock or adjust to the sudden torque change.
5. Proper Lubrication: Adequate lubrication is essential for managing shock loads and sudden torque changes. High-quality lubricants reduce friction and wear, helping the gear reducer withstand dynamic forces and maintain smooth operation.
6. Dynamic Load Distribution: Gear reducers distribute dynamic loads across multiple gear teeth, which helps prevent localized stress concentrations. This feature minimizes the risk of tooth breakage and gear damage when subjected to sudden changes in torque.
By incorporating these design features and mechanisms, gear reducers can effectively handle shock loads and sudden changes in torque, ensuring the longevity and reliability of various industrial and mechanical systems.
How do gear reducers contribute to speed reduction and torque increase?
Gear reducers play a crucial role in mechanical systems by achieving speed reduction and torque increase through the principle of gear ratios. Here’s how they work:
Gear reducers consist of multiple gears with different sizes, known as gear pairs. These gears are meshed together, and their teeth interlock to transmit motion and power. The gear ratio is determined by the ratio of the number of teeth on the input gear (driver) to the number of teeth on the output gear (driven).
Speed Reduction: When a larger gear (output gear) is driven by a smaller gear (input gear), the output gear rotates at a slower speed than the input gear. This reduction in speed is proportional to the gear ratio. As a result, gear reducers are used to slow down the rotational speed of the output shaft compared to the input shaft.
Torque Increase: The interlocking teeth of gears create a mechanical advantage that allows gear reducers to increase torque output. When the input gear applies a force (torque) to the teeth, it is transmitted to the output gear with greater force due to the leverage provided by the larger diameter of the output gear. The torque increase is inversely proportional to the gear ratio and is essential for applications requiring high torque at lower speeds.
By selecting appropriate gear ratios and arranging gear pairs, gear reducers can achieve various speed reduction and torque multiplication factors, making them essential components in machinery and equipment where precise control of speed and torque is necessary.
editor by CX 2023-09-23