KPC Series helical gearbox is a new generation product which designed basing on the modular system, It can be connected respectively with motors such as IEC standard motor, brake motor, explosion-proof motor, frequency motor, servo motor and so on. it has 4 types(),power from 0.12kw to 4.0kw, ratio from 3.66 to 58.09, Max torque from 120Nm to 500Nm.It can be connect discretionary(foot or flange) and use multi-mounting positions accordingly. This product is widely used in textile, foodstuff, beverage,tobacco, logistics industrial fields,etc.
- Modular construction
- High efficiency
- Precise grinding, low noise
- Compact structural design
- Univeral mounting
- Aluminium housing, light in weight
- Carbonize and grinding hardened gears, durable
- Multi-structure, can be combined in different forms to meet various transmission condition
2.Output Flange mounted
3.B14 Flange mounted
2.KPCF..P(Output Flange-mounted): KPCF01P,KPCF02P,KPCF03P,KPCF04P
3.KPCZ..P(B14 Flange-mounted): KPCZ01P,KPCZ02P,KPCZ03P,KPCZ04P
|GEARBOX SELECTING TABLES|
About our company:
We are a professional reducer manufacturer located in HangZhou, ZHangZhoug province.Our leading products is full range of RV571-150 worm reducers , also supplied hypoid helical gearbox, PC units, UDL Variators and AC Motors.Products are widely used for applications such as: foodstuffs, ceramics, packing, chemicals, pharmacy, plastics, paper-making, construction machinery, metallurgic mine, environmental protection engineering, and all kinds of automatic lines, and assembly lines.With fast delivery, superior after-sales service, advanced producing facility, our products sell well both at home and abroad. We have exported our reducers to Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe and Middle East and so on.Our aim is to develop and innovate on basis of high quality, and create a good reputation for reducers.
Packing information:Plastic Bags+Cartons+Wooden Cases , or on request
We participate Germany Hannver Exhibition-ZheJiang PTC Fair-Turkey Win Eurasia
We can dispatch goods by sea, by train, by air according to customer instruction
After Sales Service
1.Maintenance Time and Warranty:Within 1 year after receiving goods.
2.Other Service: Including modeling selection guide, installation guide, and problem resolution guide, etc.
1.Q:Can you make as per customer drawing?
A: Yes, we offer customized service for customers accordingly. We can use customer’s nameplate for gearboxes.
2.Q:What is your terms of payment ?
A: 30% deposit before production,balance T/T before delivery.
3.Q:Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A:We are a manufacurer with advanced equipment and experienced workers.
4.Q:What’s your production capacity?
5.Q:Free sample is available or not?
A:Yes, we can supply free sample if customer agree to pay for the courier cost
6.Q:Do you have any certificate?
A:Yes, we have CE certificate and SGS certificate report.
Ms Lingel Pan
For any questions just feel free ton contact me. Many thanks for your kind attention to our company!
|Application:||Motor, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Industry|
|Function:||Distribution Power, Change Drive Torque, Change Drive Direction, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
Are there any disadvantages or limitations to using gear reducer systems?
While gear reducer systems offer numerous advantages, they also come with certain disadvantages and limitations that should be considered during the selection and implementation process:
1. Size and Weight: Gear reducers can be bulky and heavy, especially for applications requiring high gear ratios. This can impact the overall size and weight of the machinery or equipment, which may be a concern in space-constrained environments.
2. Efficiency Loss: Despite their high efficiency, gear reducers can experience energy losses due to friction between gear teeth and other components. This can lead to a reduction in overall system efficiency, particularly in cases where multiple gear stages are used.
3. Cost: The design, manufacturing, and assembly of gear reducers can involve complex processes and precision machining, which can contribute to higher initial costs compared to other power transmission solutions.
4. Maintenance: Gear reducer systems require regular maintenance, including lubrication, inspection, and potential gear replacement over time. Maintenance activities can lead to downtime and associated costs in industrial settings.
5. Noise and Vibration: Gear reducers can generate noise and vibrations, especially at high speeds or when operating under heavy loads. Additional measures may be needed to mitigate noise and vibration issues.
6. Limited Gear Ratios: While gear reducers offer a wide range of gear ratios, there may be limitations in achieving extremely high or low ratios in certain designs.
7. Temperature Sensitivity: Extreme temperatures can affect the performance of gear reducer systems, particularly if inadequate lubrication or cooling is provided.
8. Shock Loads: While gear reducers are designed to handle shock loads to some extent, severe shock loads or abrupt changes in torque can still lead to potential damage or premature wear.
Despite these limitations, gear reducer systems remain widely used and versatile components in various industries, and their disadvantages can often be mitigated through proper design, selection, and maintenance practices.
What maintenance practices are essential for prolonging the lifespan of gear reducers?
Proper maintenance is crucial for extending the lifespan and ensuring optimal performance of gear reducers. Here are essential maintenance practices:
- 1. Lubrication: Regular lubrication of gear reducers is vital to reduce friction, wear, and heat generation. Use the recommended lubricant and follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for lubrication intervals.
- 2. Inspection: Routinely inspect gear reducers for signs of wear, damage, or leaks. Check for unusual noises, vibrations, or temperature increases during operation.
- 3. Alignment: Ensure proper alignment of the input and output shafts. Misalignment can lead to increased wear, noise, and reduced efficiency. Align the components according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- 4. Cooling and Ventilation: Maintain proper cooling and ventilation to prevent overheating. Ensure that cooling fans and vents are clean and unobstructed.
- 5. Seal Maintenance: Inspect and replace seals as needed to prevent contaminants from entering the gear reducer. Contaminants can lead to accelerated wear and reduced performance.
- 6. Bolts and Fasteners: Regularly check and tighten bolts and fasteners to prevent loosening during operation, which can cause misalignment or component damage.
- 7. Replacing Worn Components: Replace worn or damaged components, such as gears, bearings, and seals, with genuine parts from the manufacturer.
- 8. Vibration Analysis: Conduct periodic vibration analysis to identify potential issues early. Excessive vibration can indicate misalignment or component wear.
- 9. Maintenance Records: Keep detailed maintenance records, including lubrication schedules, inspection dates, and component replacements. This helps track the history of the gear reducer and aids in future maintenance planning.
- 10. Training: Provide proper training to maintenance personnel on gear reducer maintenance and troubleshooting techniques.
By adhering to these maintenance practices, you can maximize the lifespan of your gear reducers, minimize downtime, and ensure reliable operation in your industrial processes.
Are there variations in gear reducer designs for specific tasks and applications?
Yes, gear reducer designs vary widely to suit specific tasks and applications across various industries. Manufacturers offer a range of gear reducer types and configurations to accommodate different requirements, including:
- Helical Gear Reducers: These are versatile and provide smooth and efficient torque transmission. They are commonly used in applications requiring high precision and moderate speed reduction, such as conveyors, mixers, and agitators.
- Bevel Gear Reducers: These are ideal for transmitting power between intersecting shafts. They are often used in heavy machinery, printing presses, and automotive applications.
- Worm Gear Reducers: These provide compact solutions and are suitable for applications with higher speed reduction requirements, such as conveyor systems, winches, and elevators.
- Planetary Gear Reducers: These offer high torque density and are used in applications demanding precise control, such as robotics, aerospace, and heavy-duty machinery.
- Parallel Shaft Gear Reducers: Commonly used in industrial machinery, these reducers are designed for high torque and reliability.
- Right-Angle Gear Reducers: These are used when space limitations require a change in shaft direction, commonly found in packaging equipment and conveyors.
Each type of gear reducer has unique features and benefits that make it suitable for specific tasks. Manufacturers often provide customization options to tailor gear reducers to the precise requirements of an application, including gear ratios, mounting options, and input/output configurations.
Therefore, the variation in gear reducer designs allows industries to select the most appropriate type based on factors such as torque, speed, space constraints, precision, and environmental conditions.
editor by CX 2023-09-14