- Place of Origin:
- Brand Name:
- Gearing Arrangement:
- Output Torque:
- Input Speed:
- Output Speed:
- Applicable Industries:
Hotels, Garment Shops, Building Material Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Repair Shops, Food & Beverage Factory, Farms, Restaurant, Home Use
- Input Form:
Industrial Machine: Food Stuff
- Mounting type:
- Supply Ability:
- 30 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details
- Package for carton or customize
Quantity(Pieces) 1 – 30 >30 Est. Time(days) 30 To be negotiated
The reducer is generally used for transmission equipment with low speed and high torque. The motor, internal combustion engine or other high-speed power is driven by the gears with few teeth on the input shaft of the reducer to mesh the large gear on the output shaft to achieve the purpose of deceleration. The reducer will also have several pairs of identical principle gears to achieve the desired deceleration effect. The ratio of the number of teeth of the large and small gears is the transmission ratio.
1. Transmission mode: cycloidal
2. Gear type: pin wheel reducer
3. Tooth surface hardness: hard tooth surface
4. Installation form: horizontal
5. Use: slow down
6. Input speed: 140RPM
Full copper core motor :
Strong transmission, high power, eccentric bearing, long life, new rotor and full copper stator.
Internal structure :
The man-made plastic bearing is selected, which is resistant to wear and friction, stable in operation, low in noise, durable, rust-proof and moisture-proof.
The use of high-quality materials reduces noise and reduces friction during use. On the other hand, it is physically reduced by innovative techniques.
1. Strong transmission force: to ensure the transmission rate of the product.
2. High efficiency: high product efficiency, ensuring product use ability
3. Low energy consumption: reduce the cost of using the product.
4. Long life: longer life, so you can use it longer.
5. Low noise: Reduce noise by materials and physical technology to provide a better environment for use.
6. Wear resistance: lower wear coefficient.