- Place of Origin:
- Brand Name:
- Gearing Arrangement:
- Supply Ability:
- 100 Piece/Pieces per Month any
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details
- Sea worthy wooden boxes can be
- 1) Usually within 2 weeks 2) Varies with type of product ordered
Size Shaft Gear Speed Reducer
1) High quality
2) Reasonable price
3) Delivery on time
- Ratios: Available in Five Ratios of 5:1, 13:1, 15:1, 20:1 & 25:1.
- Power: Higher power ratings for maximum torque from 0.25 Kw to 100 Kw
- Models: Available in 10 different Gear Case size from ‘AE’ to ‘KE’
- Bore Sizes: 20 mm to 120 mm, imperial options also available
- Mounts: Vertical, horizontal and direct drive mounting configurations
- Lubrication: Oil splash type lubrication.
- Housing: Close grain cast iron case construction.
- ‘INGECO’Shaft Mounted Speed Reducers offers unlimited installation flexibility,
- it is to be mounted with a tie-rod,‘INGECO’Shaft Mounted speed Reducers are satisfy a wide range of output speeds and horse power requirements.
- ‘INGECO’Speed Reducers consists of hardened precision – machined alloy steel Helical Gears mounted on micro finish shafts supported on long life precision bearings with the capacity to handle maximum loading.
- The two – piece close Grain C.I. housing provides sturdy support and insures permanent accurate alignment of all components.
- ‘INGECO’Shaft Mounted Speed Reducers is metric in design and AGMA Standards have been adopted wherever required‘INGECO’Speed Reducers is manufactured in 10 different sizes and have Gear Ratios of 5:1, 13:1 and 20:1.OPTIONAL EXTRA
- Backstops :
- Backstops are optional accessory and are available for all units.
- Backstops are designed and incorporated to prevent reversal of rotation or back run without backlash in applications such as conveyors, bucket Elevators, fans, rotary pumps and kilns..
- The installation and dismantling of Backstop has to be done as per the steps in Installation Manual.
- For the use of “INGECO” Shaft Mounts on inclined screw conveyors a Screw Conveyor Flange is provided.
An optional Motor Mounting attachment is also available with INGECO Shaft Mounts.THE COMPLETE GEAR PACKAGE AND ACCESSORIES